- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
For consumers: Use of Survey Questions and Results
- The use of the Recommendi service is designed to help the clients of Recommendi (‘named company or organisation’) to improve their customer loyalty. Your privacy is important to us. We trust that our clients will use your information to help you and improve service. If you suspect any abuse of this privilege please contact us at the address below.
- Any responses to a named company or organisation are kept in confidence, and only used to pass to the relevant named company or organisation. Recommendi will not use your survey questions or responses except for analysing anonymously and by comparing scores with responses from other surveys. YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL DATA SUCH AS CREDIT CARD INFORMATION VIA THIS SURVEY TOOL.
- Recommendi may perform statistical analyses of consumer responses to help improve our services. We collect information from your browser such as IP addresses, previous site visited, browser and computer characteristics. By tracking this information, we aim to avoid fraudulent answers. This information is not intended to nor does it allow us to personal identify you.
Information Gathering and Usage – Clients
- When you register for a Recommendi account we ask for information such as your email address. Depending on the service, we may also ask for your name, company name or affiliation, billing address and payment information.
- Recommendi uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Recommendi service.
- Recommendi uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Recommendi. Although Recommendi owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Recommendi application, you retain all rights to your data.
- Recommendi will only disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with a court order.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorised personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Recommendi service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
The Recommendi service is not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Recommendi service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the service.
Recommendi may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your Recommendi primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site or blog.